Work With Us
We have exciting opportunities for dynamic and motivated team players!
We offer great career prospects for those looking for a rewarding challenge.
If you have the below, we want to hear from you: –
- Some experience in the industry: whether wholesale nursery, landscaping, retail or gardening
- A strong desire to develop a career within a fast-growing business where opportunities are constantly arising due to the speed of expansion
- A flexible approach to working hours in a fast-paced environment
- A hard-working dynamic individual to enhance a thriving team
Company overview –
On our 17-acre site, near Hook in Hampshire, our job is to grow a selective range of the highest-quality herbaceous perennials and shrubs in a range of sizes plus sourcing trees and hedging across Europe. Our customers are predominantly high-profile landscape architects and the business is driven by shows and exhibitions. We are currently the largest supplier to The RHS and we supply all their shows with an emphasis on Chelsea Flower Show.
We are a new, fast paced and expanding company with a fun working environment.
As well as the wholesale nursery, we have a retail arm on site, The Plant Centre, which is extremely successful and growing continually. We are also in the process of establishing a tree nursery and landscaping and plating services.
Nursery Operations are responsible for ensuring all stock remains in excellent saleable condition throughout the nursery at all times. They’re relied upon to ensure the nursery is maintained to an excellent level of presentation and cleanliness. In a busy environment, it remains at our core to pick to meet the client’s specification and timelines. An eye for detail is essential whilst ensuring works are completed on time to guarantee the logistics team are able to load and dispatch as scheduled.
Key Duties –
- Potting and growing plants to show standard
- Plant maintenance across the board
- Irrigation and feeding, as required
- Ensure the nursery is maintained to excellent standards at all times
- Assist with all show and wholesale picking
- Willingness to muck-in with all team duties across the board
- Weekend / Bank Holiday working as required during busy show season (March-June)
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Work based pension
- Staff discount
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent